Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Countdown.......

Hours away of knowing the result of the All Whites Fate is really getting to my head. It is quite exciting to know that New Zealand have a chance of making the second round. Watching a show on Sky Sport two that is called "In South Africa", it is quite an interesting watching this show. It has a bus of of tourist there for the world cup. They've just finished soccer with the locals. It gives a perfect build up to a game of the Soccer World Cup. The All Whites are going to give the Paraguay people a good run for their money surely, ALLLLLL WHIIIIIITES!!!!!!!!! 1.30am - will you be there?

3 comments:

Mrs Burt said...

Sitting in front of my TV and discussing who is going to wake whom up at 1.30 am - and I saw your quick post. It is going to be a night to remember for sure.
Go the All Whites! (or Blacks as I hear they will be this game...)
Mrs Burt

Ronaldinho said...

hi Tanielu, I just thought I'd tell you from my huge experience as a superstar footballer that NZ is going to win three nil. Goals to Smeltz x2 and Bertos. Bertos' one will be off a double backflip Bruce Lee Dragon kick. you heard it here first.

Pele said...

Definitely agree with ronaldinho on this.