Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Term 4 Is Here!!

Coming back to school? I wasn’t sure I wanted to. I had a great holiday, but it was unfortunetly only for two weeks.

When the bell rang the class walked into the school hall (That is now officially extended!!) wondering what interesting topic we would be studying this term (Our Last term for the year)?????? Everyone was a bit blank and confused, looking around seeing teachers dressed up up as insects and bugs. Moments later we were introduced to the topic with a mosquito like Mr.Burt, the new topic was called “Little Critters.

All of the teachers put on some great acts talking to us about some facts that we would know soon enough. We all had a laugh and enjoyed it knowing this was going to be a great topic to study for this term!!!

1 comment:

Nga Kaituhi o PES said...

I'm glad you had a great holiday Tanielu! They always come to an end way too quickly don't they?

I would have loved to know what you really enjoyed in particular at our Immersion Assembly and I'm sure your audience would have appreciated some added detail.

Great to see all the posts this week!
Mrs Nua