Tuesday, August 12, 2008

After The Ceremony


When I saw the ceremony it was unbeliveable they were fantastic. There were bangs and there were booms there were fireworks and there was even a globe of the world. The 29 fireworks represented the 29th Olympic games. There were even 2008 people druming that was a symbol of the year 2008. I knew it was going to be exciting because of all the different sport people and sport. The sport that I am really looking forward to is the sprinting. Speaking of sprinting have you heard of the world famous Jesse Owens? He was one of the fastest people in the world. When he was little he lived on a farm and had a track for him to practise if your thinking I made it up Im not because I got It from a book called sport heroes read it you'll see. The Olympics is one of the most entertaining events in the world and wait till you see Valerie Ville and Beatrice Famiuina they are huge ladies one of them one a gold medal do you know who it is? I love watching sport escpecillay the olympics. It is is going to be superb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talofa Tanielu

I am leaving a message because Mrs Burt showed me your cool blog today. I am very impressed with the blog posts that you have created recently.

You have put a lot of effort into writing your thoughts about lots of different events and experiences. You are very clever. Keep up the good work.

Mrs Lagitupu

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mrs Lagitupu for the comment and keep watching the olympic or come here because I'll update you on it hahahahahaha.

From Tanielu