Friday, August 8, 2008

Olympic Games





Olympics begin all of the sports and entertainment and all the countrys that are particapating in it. The most sucessfull Olmypics for NZ was 1984 winning 8 medals I know that sounds small but its like hundreds of countrys are going for only one just one gold medal so you have to give it all you got. If you want to win a gold medal you must have strength speed and agility. The athlete that I am studying is Ben Fouhy he is going to canoe at the Olympics he is very good.
We where lucky anough to get him to come to our school. He won the Silver medal in Athens Greece. He even clocked the second fastest time in the K1 events in Poland in history. We study the Olmpics every 4 years. Just to be at the ceremony will cost a million$.
Right now my sister and I are waiting up to watch the opening ceremony. My dad has let us stay up late. I hope we don't fall asleep or else we will have to wait another four years for the next one!

No comments: