Monday, August 11, 2008

MANU SAMOA BOY


Wow is it a bird? is it a plane? no its MANU SAMOA BOY!!!!. The movie making room15 show that they to made a super hero and boy was he super! They called him Manu Samoa Boy. They made a very good movie it even makes him fly. No one really knows if the hero is real but he is! it is meeeeeeee!!!!! and I am the son of the world famous Manu Samoa Girl. I can't wait to get back in action to help Point England and what they get up to!!!!. My most favourite part of making the movie was getting help from room15 to help me fly again, and flying again. I even had a strange sounding teacher help out too. Most of the movie was my story that I wrote down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Manu Samoa Boy!! I got to watch your movie on School TV, Triangle TV, 5.545pm on a Wednesday a few weeks back.

I loved the way your class put your movie together. Did you enjoy being the star of the show?

I like the part where you were on the back of a scooter with bigger fans to help with thrust.

I do hope your class will look at doing a part 2 to MSB. I will keep an eye out for this!

Take care Tanielu!

Love Mum

Unknown said...

Hi there

Today as I walked through Pt England School I had a strange feeling that I spotted MSB in the distance. Was I seeing things or could it be true? Is MSB making a comeback?
Please let me know
Mrs Burt