Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School Rugby

Try! And the crowd goes wild like animals in the jungle! I love playing school rugby games because it is fun and I love getting tries. We have a good team and are undefeated. We have deafeated Holy Cross primary school, Vicount primary and Fairburn primary. We are going well and we are going to be in the semi finals. It is going to be exiciting when it is game day for the over 45kgs rugby team. Our coach is in to sport and his name is Reece Palmer. He is like he is part of every sport that we play for the school. We have won many rugby titles like last year and in 2005, and hopefully we will win this year again . Go the mighty Point England school!!!!!!!! And thanks Mr Palmer for coaching the team very well and thanks to our supporters. Here are some pictures of me representing my school in rugby.


2 comments:

Mr T said...

Hi Tanielu. Yes you have a very good team. Be sure to let me know when your next game is so I can have a long lunch break and come and support the team! Make sure you follow the game plan the coach gives you.

Anonymous said...

cool rugby try dan
by cruz